These zero-waste reusable face wipes can be used to remove makeup from your face, apply toner and gently exfoliate your skin. This makes them the perfect option for replacing disposable cotton rounds.
We’ve used a double fold hem to create these wipes, which is a sewing technique that helps to increase the durability and lifespan of the product.
Our reusable face wipes are available in two styles:
- Cotton Waffle: A beautiful and gentle plan cotton waffle. This option is ideal for those who have sensitive skin.
- Printed Cotton: Choose from either a blue and white botanical design or a blue and white minimal cloud design.
Both styles come with terry cotton on the back and are both suitable for applying a range of products.
When you’re washing your reusable face wipes, we recommend placing them inside a Soap Saver Bag before placing them in the washing machine. This will help to protect your wipes and keep them in good shape for longer.
These soap saver bags are a collaboration between Zero Waste Path and Natura Arte Tessuti (NAT).
Each wipe is lovingly handmade in Italy by a small artisan family-owned business.
These wipes are made using deadstock cotton fabric, which are the end rolls from other projects and companies. This is a great way to put existing fabrics to use that would otherwise be wasted, therefore reducing the need to create new materials for this specific purpose.
- Fabric: 100% deadstock printed cotton, cotton waffle and cotton terry
- Thread: 100% cotton
- Hanging tape: 100% deadstock cotton
Each wipe is 8 x 8 cm.
The packaging for this product is 100% recycled and the label is unbleached.
In order to maximise the lifecycle of this product, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Machine wash at 40ºC or lower
- Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Iron on a medium setting
All of our wipes are manufactured in Italy.
Natura Arte Tessuti works with a carefully selected network of small artisanal and/or family-owned businesses.