PACKAGING RETURN SCHEME
We run a return scheme on the products that have a packaging that can be safely sterilised and reused.
At the moment unfortunately we can't afford to cover the shipping costs but the discount code we provide for each unit of packaging is cumulative and usually higher than what we pay to buy that packaging new, this is to incentivise returning the packaging and to help offset a bit the cost of returning it to us.
To return your packaging ensure that the packaging is:
- Empty, in good shape and has been washed (it's okay if there is still the label on, we can remove it!).
- Please remember to remove any leftover product before washing the packaging
- We would strongly advise against using harsh scrubbers to avoid scratching the packaging
You can return the packaging in person (during working hours) or by shipping it to:
Zero Waste Path Ltd, 5 Ronald Rolph Court, Wadloes Road, Cambridge, CB5 8PX, United Kingdom
Remember to include a note with your name and email address so that we can send you the discount code!
- Tins (Deodorants and Balms): £0.50
- Beauty Oil (bottle and cap only - we can't reuse the pipettes): £1.00
- Candles (jar and lid): £1.50
(Please note that some of our stockists with physical stores participate in the return scheme as well!)