Our Walk in the Forest Candle is inspired by our Red Clay Soap. It’s a balsamic candle that produces a eucalyptus and forest-like scent.
The pleasant aroma of this candle can transport your mind into nature while re-energising and reinvigorating your senses. If you want to soothe your mind and reduce stress, then this is a great scent to choose.
All of our candles are hand-poured in our workshop using vegan, biodegradable soy wax and FSC-certified wooden wicks. Each candle is exclusively scented using our own blends of essential oils.
The use of wooden wicks allows for a slow, clean burn. These special wicks are known for their amazing crackle and are even patented.
Each candle is 300ml and will burn for between 45 and 50 hours.
Please note: Each candle is handmade and hand-poured using natural ingredients, so slight variations in appearance, scent and performance may occur.
1. On the first use, always burn for three to four hours to ensure an even melt pool. An even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle, so don’t neglect this important step. For the following uses, only light the candle for two hours maximum each time.
2. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this with each use, it should be sufficient to remove any burnt wood from the top of the wick.
3. Glass may become hot during use so be careful not to touch it with your bare hands.
4. When there's 5mm of wax remaining, extinguish the candle and don’t relight it.
5. Once the candle is finished, carefully remove any leftovers and wash the jar. You can then either reuse it or return it to us.
Soy Wax, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Pine Essential Oil, White Thyme Essential Oil
Allergens: Eucalyptol, alpha-Pinene
This candle may cause an allergic reaction if the wax comes into contact with your skin. If you do get any wax on your skin, then wash immediately with soap and water. If you do find that you develop a skin rash or other irritation, then it’s a good idea to seek medical advice and attention.
The wax can also be toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects due to the oils used to create the scent.
You should always keep this candle out of reach of children.
Please dispose of the contents and the container at an approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.
Contains: beta-Caryophyllene, beta-Pinene, delta-3-Carene, I-Limonene.
- Glass jars are frosted with vegan paint.
- Wooden lids are made with a silicone liner and the logo in branded by us with a UK-made electric branding iron.
- The scent label is made from 80% recycled paper and 20% FSC paper.
- The round CLP label is made from 100% recycled paper.
- Both of the labels are vegan, made in the UK and shipped to us plastic-free.
If you’re able to return the clean candle jar and lid to us in Cambridge, then you’ll receive a £1.50 cumulative discount.
To ensure the jar is adequately cleaned, you’ll need to remove any remaining wax and then wash the jar with a non-abrasive brush or sponge. Since soy wax is water-soluble, any residue left in the jar should be easy to clean without the use of hard scrubbers.
It isn't necessary to remove the label as we can do this for you.
You can read more about our return scheme here.
Please note that due to the fact that our products are made by hand in a small workshop, we are not able to guarantee a complete lack of cross contamination among our products