For the perfect solution to storing your soaps and solid 2in1 bars, our Soap Saver is here!
This small bag, made from natural materials, will keep your skin and hair care products dry and safe from accidental damage, which can occur when you don’t store them properly.
As is the case with the majority of our products, this 100% cotton soap saver bag is multipurpose, meaning you can put it to use in a number of different ways!
We suggest using it for:
- Storing your soap bars
- Storing your solid 2in1 shampoo and conditioner bars
- Storing scraps from your solid bars so you can get more use from them
- Exfoliating your skin
- Lathering your solid bars
- Hanging your solid bars to dry after each use
- Protecting your reusable face wipes in the washing machine
These soap saver bags are a collaboration between Zero Waste Path and Natura Arte Tessuti (NAT).
Each bag is lovingly handmade in Italy by a small artisan family-owned business.
These soap saver bags are made using deadstock cotton fabric, which are the end rolls from other projects and companies. This is a great way to put existing fabrics to use that would otherwise be wasted, therefore reducing the need to create new materials for this specific purpose.
- Fabric: 100% deadstock cotton
- Thread: 100% cotton
- Hanging tape: 100% deadstock cotton
This soap saver bag is 13.5 x 11 cm.
The packaging for this product is 100% recycled and the label is unbleached.
In order to maximise the lifecycle of this product, please follow these instructions carefully:
- Machine wash at 40ºC or lower
- Air dry or tumble dry on a low setting
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Iron on a medium setting
All of these bags are manufactured in Italy.
Natura Arte Tessuti works with a carefully selected network of small artisanal and/or family-owned businesses.